factoryreset.co.uk Logo
FacebookTwitterHome PageFAQHelpforumsAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsPayment

Search

Page Last Updated 4th February 2014

Everything you need to know about Forum: Forum | Topic: Toshiba L450d 12x. More related Acer Emachine 250 01g16i Netbook Recovery information and help.

Windows® Easy Restore Solutions & Free Driver Downloads : factoryreset.co.uk

Live Comments

Forum: Forum | Topic: Toshiba L450d 12x

Home | Profile | Get Account | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password

RSS

All Forums
 Toshiba Laptop Problems - Software or Hardware
 Toshiba Laptops And Desktops
 Toshiba L450D 12x

Printer Friendly

TOPIC MESSAGE: have the above laptop, running windows 7 I want to downgrade this to XP SP3 which I have on my other desktop. I realise I will need the drivers, Ideally I would like to get my hands on the Toshiba Recovery DVD, Toshiba say I have to obtain it from who I purchased the laptop from, who in turn deny any knowledge of the dvd or even want to help.

I am hopeing that I can get some advice and pointers from you good people. I have earmarked a cd for purchase but just wondering if it will contain the Drivers especially for the sata hard drive.

AuthorTopic

gordo

Admin

493 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2013 :  08:13:19
Hi there are a few ways you can do this.. we can eithr supply you with a prewritten disk or you could use our driver detecor software that writes a cusom recovery cd for any computer .. this is free to use.. and can be found here ... just hit the blue download button http://www.user-guides.co.uk/cddownload/Auto/AutoDriver/Auto-Driver-Disk-Builder-License-Driver-Detector--291895.html

Printer Friendly