factoryreset.co.uk Logo
FacebookTwitterHome PageFAQHelpforumsAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsPayment

Search

Page Last Updated 4th February 2014

Everything you need to know about Forum: Forum | Topic: L300 26m. More related Setup Asus Dvd Player information and help.

Windows® Easy Restore Solutions & Free Driver Downloads : factoryreset.co.uk

Live Comments

Forum: Forum | Topic: L300 26m

Home | Profile | Get Account | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password

RSS

All Forums
 Toshiba Laptop Problems - Software or Hardware
 Toshiba Laptops And Desktops
 L300-26M

Printer Friendly

TOPIC MESSAGE: L300-26M. on booting I get bluescreen and error 0x00008086.I cannot access hard drive, therefore cannot use recovery. I need a disc to recover O.S. Which is the correct one please

AuthorTopic

a2zjon

Admin

493 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2011 :  15:52:33
You could try pressing F8 while it is booting to start the restore process. There is another method, but as I understand, it is a little more invasive and you may loose some of your data, pressing Alt+F10 as it boots. If neither of these methods work I suspect you may have a defective hard drive or a faulty memory module, it is a little hard to tell without seeing the problem for myself, in which case the faulty unit will need to be replaced before you can proceed.
Unfortunately we don't sell any software that will recover your hard disk from this situation, we do sell data recovery software that will retrieve your data (music, documents, photos etc.). Worst case scenario, you'll have to get in-touch with Toshiba and buy a factory system restore disk from them.
You should always back-up your system to a separate hard disk or DVD set to avoid losing it due to a hard disk failure, I wish the manufacturers would tell their customers this at the beginning.
Sorry I can't be of more help at this stage.

Printer Friendly