factoryreset.co.uk Logo
FacebookTwitterHome PageFAQHelpforumsAbout UsContact UsPrivacy PolicyTerms & ConditionsPayment

Search

Page Last Updated 4th February 2014

Everything you need to know about Forum: Forum | Topic: Ntldr Fix Disc Won T Boot. More related Drivers Vgn Fs315b information and help.

Windows® Easy Restore Solutions & Free Driver Downloads : factoryreset.co.uk

Live Comments

Forum: Forum | Topic: Ntldr Fix Disc Won T Boot

Home | Profile | Get Account | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ

Username:
Password:
Save Password

RSS

All Forums
 NTLDR Missing Corrupt
 NTLDR
 NTLDR Fix Disc won't boot

Printer Friendly

TOPIC MESSAGE: Downloaded ntldr-bootable-fix.iso and it won't run
Keeps saying press F1 to try again.
I know the drive works.
Any suggestions?

AuthorTopic

Jeannie255

Admin

493 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  14:17:56
Are you sure its booting to the CD? cjeck your boot options and make sure its definately booting from the cd

Jeannie255

4 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2013 :  00:16:23
I tried it again. I even downloaded it again on another CD to se if the CD was bad. I don't think it matters but the first CD was a CD-R and the second was a CD-RW.
The windows disk will boot up so I know the drive is working.
Thoughts?

Jeannie255

4 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2013 :  20:19:52
Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeannie

Jeannie255

4 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2013 :  21:49:41
Do you have any more suggestions or am I going to get my money back because I'm not getting any response?

Admin

493 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2013 :  15:35:57
this disk is downloaded over 100 times every day. so we are very sure the iso is okay. are you using our disk burner? if so take a burnt disk and put it into any other computer.. it will boot up as long as the boot sequence is set to boot from cd first.

http://www.hiren.info/pages/bios-boot-cdrom has alot of information on setting up a computer to boot from PC. let me know how you get on.. sorry its taken so long to reply

Printer Friendly